The Fullerton College Radio Broadcasting program is not a high-priced trade school program, or a program that relies only on textbooks to teach you radio. Learn hands-on radio, live on-the-air on a real radio station for the price of a community college tuition. Learn how to be a professional "air personality" or sports announcer, how to write and produce multi-track radio commercials, and how to get and keep the job. Taught by experienced radio professionals who care about you and offer individualized instruction. Our Program fits into your schedule and professional career goals by offering day and evening classes. Internships are available at area radio stations.
- Associate degrees in Radio Broadcasting and Radio Production
- Vocational certificates in Radio Broadcasting, Sports Broadcasting and Radio & TV/Video Production
- Skill upgrading and retraining by taking specific classes of interest
The program offers courses that prepare students to find jobs as:
- Radio air personality
- Sports play-by-play announcer
- Radio newscaster
- Radio commercial producer
- Commercial copywriter
- Radio advertising sales executive
- Traffic reporter
Employment is available at radio stations in the areas of on-air announcing, news, commercial production, sales/marketing, traffic reporting, and promotions.