The Fullerton College Communications Department offers an industry-oriented hands-on television training program designed to prepare you with skills that you will need for a career in the television/video industry.
Fullerton College facilities consist of two professionally equipped television studios, a remote television van, complete field production equipment, a non-linear editing lab and 16mm film equipment.
- Associate degrees in Television/Film
- Vocational certificates in Television/Film Production
- Skill upgrading and retraining by taking specific classes of interest
Completion of the Television/Film program helps you to prepare for employment in the following areas:
- Television/film production
- Television announcing
- 16mm film production
- Video tape editing
- Non-linear editing
- Camera operation
- Sports production
- Television field production